An Open Letter to God and Prayers for peace
* You know that we Iranian people are working hard to make sense of the unfolding events back home that hurt our souls constantly …….
* You know that we are trying to comprehend the tyranny forced upon us, the bemoaning culture put on our shoulders, and the intricate retrogression……..
* You know that we are fearful about the continuum of the miserable and much complex life back home, about the hardships caused by some rigid, impenetrable, and complicated people who are willing to sacrifice more human life for the sake of ideology……….
* You know that we are suffering as a nation and as individuals who are tired of the embezzlement and wretchedness of those who are careless and those whose actions are harming us excessively……
* You know that our people are in emotional and spiritual pain as our home country is in pain, we pray for peace in Iran, the region back there, and the world…..
* You know that we need to remain hopeful, optimistic, and joyful, happy, and grateful for the things that we have and do not have….
* Enlighten those who are precluding joyful life in Iran and around the world….
* Strengthen us to embody humanism and humanity….
* Enforce kindness in those cheerful of power and reinforce trust for those without….
* Let us use reasoning, wisdom, and logic….
* Provide us with love, compassion, and passion for the mother earth….
* Let us appreciate freedom, choice, humility, and pride….
* Allow our children inherit laughter, tears, and healing……
* strengthen us to forgive and be forgiven
* encourage us to learn be happy again
* let us raise above and beyond for those in need
* And eventually let us grow both inside and outside….
Sincerely and always grateful
All of us and the rest of us………
July 23, 2007